No dates set for 2019
Public Open Swim:
Monday–Saturday: noon–5:00 p.m.
Busy Pool Days:
Tues & Thurs local clubs visit the pool with higher capacity expected on warm days.
What you need to know:
- Pool heated to 85 degrees.
- Lifeguards on duty at all times.
- Pool dimensions: depths 4′ to 9′ in large pool; 0′ to 3′ in children’s pool.
- No flotation devices allowed, except life jackets.
- Snacks and drinks permitted inside fenced picnic area next to the pool.
- Snacks available at the pool store.
- Locker rooms and hot showers provided.
- Swim diapers required for each swimmer not toilet trained.
- Swim lessons available, both group and private.
- Cash preferred. Cards and checks accepted.
- Admission is $5 per swimmer, or you may purchase a punch card: 10 swims for $30.
- Ages 3 and under are free.
- Private pool rental is available for $135 per hour.
Early closures for Summer 2018:
- July 24, 4 p.m.
- July 30–August 2, 3:30 p.m.