Classroom B was built in the early 1940s and is a meeting space with multiple classrooms and two restrooms. It is located behind the gymnasium near the south entrance to Camp Casey.
This classroom’s features include:
- Four classrooms, ideal as breakout spaces or used for one gathering, capacity 40.
- Three rooms have wall-mounted white boards and projection screens.
- A 3-inch strip of corkboard lines the perimeter of each room at the center of the wall.
- Chairs are included in each classroom and one room is set up with tables and chairs.
- A digital projector and VCR-monitor unit is available for rent.
- The building is accessible to the disabled by a ramp located near Classroom #2.