Two-story wood-frame barracks line the parade field on Casey’s south campus. They maintain an atmosphere of Fort Casey’s U.S. Army history and character, while offering private bedrooms.
These remodeled barracks, referred to as company quarters and dorm-style lodging, are available as sleeping facilities and can host groups of 4–120. Dorm-style quarters are well suited for older groups requiring more privacy and quiet. Genders can share floors, as there are private single-gender bathrooms per floor. Linens are available to rent.
Sleeps 22–51 | 22 bedrooms
- Both male and female bathrooms per level, showers on bottom level
- Meeting room, with seating up to 70 included
- Commercial kitchen available to rent
Sleeps 22–35 | 19 bedrooms
- Two gender bathrooms per level
- Lounge on top floor includes tables and seating for 35
- Large deck off the lounge