Enjoyable and affordable fun can be found while staying at Camp Casey — in fact, we think some of the best fun in the Pacific Northwest. We’ve curated some of our favorite and most popular activities to assist the planning of your retreat or family getaway.
- Barbecue your meal in a fire pit. Dining waterside and cooking over an open flame is a simple pleasure and unique experience. Dessert should include your favorite version of a s’more.
- Visit adjacent Fort Casey State Park and explore the underground bunkers. Bring a flashlight, or challenge your fear of the dark. While there, visit the Admiralty Head Lighthouse. You can walk into the park directly from Camp Casey.
- Fly a kite in the enormous Camp Casey Parade Field. When was the last time you shared in a childlike activity?
- Watch a sunset together on the beach. Something magical happens at the close of day, especially when sharing it as a group experience. The sun sets over the Olympics and it’s a picture-perfect opportunity and time to reflect on the day’s end.
- Beachcomb to find a treasure or build a driftwood fort on Casey’s west-facing beach on the Salish Sea. Walking toward Fort Casey State Park, you might see sea lions or orca pods looking for a meal in the strong current.
- Explore our Heritage Forest by hiking the nearby easy, two-mile loop trail, just north of the campground. The adventure explores old-growth forest, unique plant species, and the homes of many forest and sea birds in the Admiralty Inlet Natural Area Preserve.
Camp Casey Conference Center is the perfect location for an inspiring group getaway to Whidbey Island, Washington. Ideal for sports camps, church groups, outdoor education camps, summer camps, and other nonprofit endeavors, Camp Casey provides overnight accommodations and food service for groups large and small. Send us an email today to get the conversation started on rates, dates, and your next adventure at firstname.lastname@example.org.